Get all my knowledge/lessons from how I grew my YouTube Channel explained in the perfect format: a Canvas Map.
On my YouTube journey I realized that there are 2 different strategies to apply depending on the size of your YouTube Channel:
- 1) Zero - 10K Subscribers
- 2) +10K Subscribers
So, in this Map, I explain both strategies and how they interconnect.
Why a Canvas Map?
I chose this format, a Canvas Map, because I think is the most ideal format for:
- SIMPLICITY — Our brain naturally understands much better from graphs and maps (visual information with boxes of text) than from long texts (analytical information).
- ACTIONABILITY — The sequencing order of the information and inherent structure of a “Map” makes it highly actionable, so that you can use it as a BLUEPRINT for growing your own YouTube Channel!
Besides, I created a video explaining the map and how you can use it :) You will get this video together with the Canvas Map!
All my YouTube experience... in a single Map!
The information on this Canvas Map has come all from:
- My own experience after 2.5 years of creating content on YouTube and growing my Channel from zero to +75K Subscribers. All Shaped by Trial and Error!
- My learning from the most successful and insightful YouTubers! Some of the main influences that have shaped the way I create content are from:
- MrBeast — I have binged ALL of his interviews. My YouTube Channel only started growing significantly (from November 2022) after implementing his brilliant advice.
- Ali Abdaal — He gave me a holistic view of creating a YouTube Channel and how to choose a Niche.
- Paddy Galloway — He made me aware of the extreme importance of the packaging of a video (video-title and thumbnail), the Idea-Generation phase and the first 30 seconds of a video!
- Jake Thomas — Through his newsletter, he helped my write video-titles that led to much higher CTR (Click-through-rate).
- Ed Lawrence — Awesome advice for educational content in particular! He taught me how to deliver “broccoli on a burger” (which means to deliver something useful to people in a way that people will genuinely want to watch it).
How to Get The Map (after purchasing)
There are 2 versions of the Map:
- The Online Map -- You'll get a link to directly see the Map on your web browser!
- The Native Map -- The advantage here is that you can interact with the information in the Map! You'll get a link to a (Google Drive) folder to then download it and open it with Obsidian (free note-taking app). Don't worry if you don't know how Obsidian works, I created a video tutorial (available after the purchase) to show you how to do all this -- it won't take you more than 5 minutes!
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply "gimme my money" to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
I only want to keep your money if you are happy with my product :)
For any issues/doubts with the product, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at - firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Canvas Map (fast open and interactive!) + 2 Video Tutorials