In this Guide, I share everything that I would have liked to know when I first started on YouTube with my channel Picking Nuggets. I share:
- My own journey from zero to +75,000 Subscribers with all the YouTube and Business lessons I learned on the way (Over the past 12 months, the YouTube Channel has generated +24,000 USD from YouTube Adsense and Affiliate Marketing alone).
- How I would think about YouTube if I were to start all over again.
- And how I'm using the content from other people (3rd Party Content) for my own YouTube Channel in a safe way -- by qualifying for the "Fair Use" exception of the US Copyright Act Law.
Who is it for?
- Are you just curious about the YouTube Business Model? Fantastic! This Guide is full of business lessons about my YouTube journey and what works and what doesn't work."Opportunities come to the prepared mind" - Charlie Munger
- Are you just starting out on YouTube? Perfect! This Guide has all the lessons I would have liked to know before I started my own Channel.
- Do you already have a Channel? Great! This Guide will help you to grow it faster or understand better how to leverage on Fair Use.
- Do you have a Digital Business? Awesome! This Guide will help you increase traffic to your website by creating content on YouTube effectively.
Here's what you'll receive:
- One PDF -- The YouTube Guide is a 17-page PDF.
- One Google Sheet -- You will get:
- My Video-Title Checklist (plus a list of persuasion principles that I use to make my titles)
- My Thumbnail Checklist
- My Video-Editing Checklist
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply "gimme my money" to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
I only want to keep your money if you are happy with my product :)
Here's the full curriculum:
Chapter 1: My YouTube Journey (2 pages)
- How I started the Channel
- How I made the content more unique (while also valuable)
Chapter 2: The Business of YouTube (8 pages)
- Discovering your Niche
- The Personal Evidence Strategy
- The Curation Strategy
- Make a lot of videos. A lot!
- Growing the Niche
- The Big Decision: Betting on Quantity or Quality?
- Dealing with Performance
- Feedback Assessment
- The 2 Most Important Metrics
- How to make a killing Hook
- My tools
- My Video-Title Checklist (+ Persuasion Principles) -> Google Sheet
- My Thumbnail Checklist -> Google Sheet
- My Video-Editing Checklist -> Google Sheet
Chapter 3: How I Minimize Copyright Risk When Using 3rd Party Content (5 pages)
- YouTube's Copyright Takedown Request
- YouTube's Copyright Claim
- How to create a video (that would highly likely qualify as Fair Use) from 3rd party content
- Important rules of thumb
See what customers are saying - https://shoutout.io/picking-nuggets-youtube-guide/
For any issues/doubts with the product, do not hesitate to reach out to me at - email@example.com
The Product -> A 17-page YouTube Guide (PDF) + My YouTube Checklists